Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vacation Wrap-Up

We stayed almost a week in Utah. It was such a blast!!! It was hard to leave everyone...I hate saying goodbye. Saffryn really enjoyed being out in the country and getting to run all day long! Dan and I are now wondering if country living could be for us after all :)

Here are a few more pictures of our country adventures!


My favorite thing when I was little...catching horny toads!


The girls pushing the babies in the stroller to go see some horses!


Horses up close!!!


My Great-Aunt Mary now has llamas and we went over and got to feed them some apples!


Saffryn throwing apples for the llamas

The boys checking out the llamas

Pierce and Daddy playing! Saffryn looks a little crazy in the background. HAHAH!

Dad and son!

Well we had a wonderful vacation! So much to see and do! I am SO thankful we got to spend such great time with our families!!! After we left Utah we met Dan's brother and sister-in-law in Breckenridge, CO. We had a BLAST! Saffryn loved watching football with her Daddy and Uncle! It was a really fun weekend. I didn't get many pictures of that weekend...dang. Don't ask me why!

The plan was for Dan to fly home on Sunday and I would drive down to Colorado Springs and spend a week with my Mom. Well the kids were starting to have a hard time. Pierce was not sleeping well and I could tell Saffryn needed to be in her own element. So after a bad night I asked Dan to just take all of us home on Sunday. He agreed to drive us back home and we left at 4 am because Pierce was awake. Dan was my hero driving us back!!! Thanks Dan :)

I was sad not to get to spend the extra week with my mom, but when we got home the kids just looked so relaxed and slept so great that night. I know I made the right call. I hate being so far away from my family but I already have a trip planned in November!!!!

We had a GREAT vacation!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys had such a good time!! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete