Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pesto and garlic

wow....i am so bad at updating this!!!!!!! so sorry.


So last week (maybe even the week before...I honestly can't remember) around dinner time I put Saffryn in her high chair. She had sweet potatoes and chicken...pureed baby food. She threw the most massive fit! She would not touch the stuff. Turned her head when we tried to feed her and screamed the rest of the time!!! I couldn't believe it! I got frustrated and took her out of the chair and let her play in the living room. Maybe she wasn't hungry. A little while later Dan and I needed to eat dinner so i put her back in the high chair. MORE SCREAMING!!!!! She kept reaching for my plate and my food. My patience was then completely shot. Fine I thought you really want to try garlic bread....lets just see what happens. Well of course she ended up L-O-V-I-N-G it. She ate the WHOLE piece!!!! She also tried some of our pesto chicken pasta...also gobbled it right up. LOL. I guess she was just telling me she was done eating the bland baby food. Since then I have tried giving her more flavors...gravy on mashed potatoes, gucamole with a little bit of cilantro, chicken noodle soup....all of which she loved!
Since we named her after the spice Saffron I guess I should have exected she would love spices..ha!

1 comment: