Thursday, August 12, 2010

Niner...

NINE months!!! HOLY COW! Saffryn has been in our lives (in utero and out) for 18 months! C


+++++++++++++++++++++.6526233.



30



Ok That was Saffryn "helping" me write out the blog. I decided to keep it because it will be fun to remember :) Anyway. I cannot believe how long she has been a part of our lives. Though it is true it feels SO much longer (in a really really good way). We really feel like we know her. We can guess what she will like, what she will dislike, what she needs and wants!





n

6

Some of her most recent "accomplishments" are:


Another tooth! Her bottom left came up about a week after her first one. I really think she is teething as we speak (or type). Lots and lots of drool, runny nose, low grade fever and LOTS of biting. We shall see :)

She is starting to stand all by herself for several seconds! She loves to play this game I creatively call 123 (insert laugh). I help her stand count to 3 then let her hands go and she balances by herself for several seconds!!!!!


She has tried so many different foods! Chicken, avacado, potato, plums, peaches, green beans, peas and most recently freezy pops (which she LOVED)!!!!


She also "gives" hugs now! I start her on it and she will squeeze so tight. It might be my favorite thing!


She has started banging her hands on EVERYTHING! She loves to feel the texture of different things and make lots and lots of noise!





She is a grand explorer moving from one place to the next. She doesn't want to miss a thing!


She is also very interested in cell phones. When I am talking on one she will try to reach for it and wont stop until I put it on speaker phone. Then she will stare at it and smile at whoever is talking.


She really really really loves to read! She is slowly broadening her horizons and will sit and listen to several different books now!

She is still as thoughtful and serious as ever...and I love that about her! She is always trying to figure something out and is just taking it all in.

There is probably more that I am forgetting. But really she is just the cutest, sweetest baby and we could not possibily love her more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment