Sunday, September 12, 2010

K-State football

So here we are again...a new season of Football!!!! I LOVE K-State football. The tailgating, the fall weather, funnel cakes, K-S-U Wildcat touchdowns. It is so fun! The atmosphere is wonderful. I remember last year when I was pregnant and I would see all these families with their children and I couldn't wait to bring ours! Well we finally got to!!!!

Our first KSU game

Cooling down with a cucumber

Daddy and baby


Saffryn went to her first football game last weekend September 4. It was agains UCLA and we won! Go CATS. She did really really well. It was such a hot day, and everything was so new for her. She people watched, clapped when everyone else clapped, ate snacks and explored the stadium. We only stayed in the stands for probably half the game. The other half Saffryn and I went by the concession stands where there was shade and she could crawl around and play! She didn't cry even one time! I was so sure there would be lots of fits and frustration but she was such a great sport! Guess we have a future wildcat on our hands!!! :)
Playing in the shade!

so cute!

We were all sprawled out

K.S.U Wildcats. K.S.U Wildcats. KKKKKK.SSSSSS.UUUUUU Wildcats!!!!!!





1 comment: