Friday, October 16, 2015

Family pictures

So a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

We got family pictures taken. It was for Max's first birthday. Yes, that was almost 9 months ago. I kept meaning to do a blog post about it but the simple truth is we got a cd of the prints and I usually do the blog post from my phone. So I kept meaning to get on an actual computer to save the photos and then do a blog post and weeks and weeks went by and I never did it. So anyway here are a few of them:

Here a few prints we got on canvas for the house:

If you need someone to take your pictures she did a lovely job. She was so sweet and has such a good vision for the pictures. Her website is michellebill.com

It's such an adventure taking pictures witht four small children!

No comments:

Post a Comment