Monday, July 20, 2015

Vacation Part 1

We just had an awesome vacation to see my side of the family! We went to Utah for a week! I have tons of pictures and I will try to break it up in a way that makes sense. But there will be LOTS of pictures either way. Sorry (and also enjoy)!!!

And we are off! Day 1!!!
Max was so cute playing with his ball!
Made it halfway to Alburquerque and was ready for a swim!
Goofballs!
Day 2 in the car. 
10 hours the first day 8 the second. Phew!
The four corners!!! Four kids in four states. We are so proud of this picture. Lol!!!
Happy 4th of July!
We made it! The kids were so happy to be out and exploring!
Saffryn was the only one who stayed awake for fireworks. Got to enjoy them with her cousins!
The kids LOVED these sweet girls! Thanks for taking time out to see us and for being so willing to play with the kids. 
The kids with grandma and grandpa McFarlane (technically their great grandparents. How cool that my kids get to have a relationship with their great grandparents on both sides of our families. I think it is so rare and I treasure it!). 
My grandpa gave all the kids a ride on his new four wheeler. It is safe to say it was a big hit!!!
Max was desperate for a ride! 
Colt called them tractors and wanted to ride the green tractor all the time! Haha! Max never wanted to be left out either. The funniest part was the rides always put Max to sleep!
More riding. 
Dan and I riding together. 
 You get the point. Lots of four wheeling and lots of fun while doing it!

More to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment