Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Creepiest Things

Sometimes kids say the creepiest things...

Today at lunch Saffryn started asking about one of my family members who passed away over a year ago. We talked about her and her life and it was so sweet. It was all I could do to not cry. She was such a beautiful and wonderful lady and I loved talking about her to my children.  

Then Saffryn starts asking questions about death and bodies after death. So we talk about creamation. She asks all kinds of questions and I try to be honest about all of it. She is just fascinated. 

Saffryn: "Mom what other options are there for after you die?"
Me: "You can get buried in a coffin under the ground."
Saffryn: "Ok. What else?"
Me: "Nothing. Those are the only two options that I know of."
Saffryn in a very excited and eager voice: "OR we could keep it in the bathtub and wash it off!!!"

Omg girl. Omg. 

I am still laughing about how weird and creepy that is. Why do kids have to be so creepy?!?!?! Hahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment