Friday, May 22, 2015

Dragon Birthday

Pierce turned FOUR!!! I really wanted to make him feel special and loved. Last year his birthday fell right during our move so we had a super low key party. It was fun but I wanted to go all out for him this year. 

So I asked him what he wanted for his party and without a moments thought he says: "I want a How to Train Your Dragon 2 cake. I want to play twister. I want it at our house. I want ---- to come."

Well okay! So without further ado here is Pierce's How to Train Your Dragon 2 party. Please note some ideas are original and some ideas I got off the internet. What did we EVER do before Google?!?! Seriously!

Balloons and cake. 

His cake! I decorated it...be impressed. Lol. Thank goodness for Amazon and cake toppers to make my life easy!
Now the food table:



Now for the activities:

Sheep toss

Fix the tail on the dragon
We had a little trail of dragon prints that led us to a dragon piƱata! Which I forgot to get a picture of. Ugh! It was so fun!
Twister 
We had the soundtrack playing in the background! That song is my favorite. Lol!!!!
Cake!!!!

Saffryn was so excited. She made decorations for the party! I thought that was so sweet. 
Last but not least goodie bags!!!

We had such a wonderful time! Happy birthday my dear sweet boy! You are so deeply loved!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You did such an amazing job!!! Looks like a fun party :)

    ReplyDelete