Friday, May 22, 2015

Baseball Afternoon

Pierce got tickets to a MLB game for his birthday!!! It was such a generous gift! There were four tickets so we had to decide who to take and who stayed home. Dan and I thought it would be special for Colt to tag along with his brother. The last baseball game we went to he talked about for WEEKS so I thought it might be special for him. When we told Pierce it would be a boys day he promptly told me I couldn't come. But I used my mom charm and was able to get an invite :)
The boys fell asleep on the way there. Lol!!
A dad and his boy!
It was free shirt day!!! They are so darn adorable!

Mom and the birthday boy!

The boys enjoyed watching the game. Well for a bit. Haha! Pierce is really starting to understand the rules and point of the game which is so fun!

The boys had plenty of snacks and drinks. And we ended the afternoon with a big bowl of icecream! It was in little batting helmets!

We had such a fun afternoon!!!

P.S SAffryn wasn't suffering. She got to have a special afternoon with her aunt. They made some super delicious cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment