Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Spoken Gems

While pointing out a nest in one of our trees I say, "Oh is that a nest? I wonder what lives in that?"
Saffryn very matter of factly, "either a squirrel or an eagle."
Colt chimes in, "Or a boss. Or a kid."

--------------------------------

Colt was watching me get dressed and saw me put on my scarf. 
C-"Oh momma. You handsome!"
Me-"Ahh. Thank you!"
C-"Ya. You handsome like a me!"

------------------------------

Saffryn: "When I grow up I want to be a weather girl!"
Me-"A meteorologist?"
S-"Ya!"
Colt-"I want to be a boy"
S-"Mom what do you want to be when you...huh. Well when you are a grandma what do you want to be?"
Me-"I don't know. What do you think I should be?"
Saffryn super excited-"a Dallas cheerleader!!!"

Bahahah. Hottest. Cheerleader. Ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment