Friday, December 12, 2014

My Favorite

Back in October I got to see one my favorite people. Ever. 

PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!!

Best musician. Nothing you do or say will ever be able to convince me otherwise. I really love him! 

The silly thing though is when we found out he was playing here I was hesitant to go see him. I've seen him in concert before so do I need to go again? What if this concert wasn't that great. What if it's not fun. What IF he lost it. He is getting older and older. Also, the tickets can be expensive. So I was being a Debbie downer about the whole thing. But my wise and romantic husband wouldn't take no for an answer and actually decided to splurge and get us floor seats. 
Here we are waiting in line to get into the show. 

Once we got seated I started to get pretty excited! Maybe this was a good idea...

Then...

Aaaahhhhhhh

OMG. OMG it's PAUL!!!

We were so close. And it was amazing! I don't know what I was so nervous about. He sounded P-E-R-F-E-C-T! He is amazing and his shows just rock. I mean I can't say enough about him. He played for almost 3 hours and didn't take any breaks. His voice is perfect and his musical ability is unmatchable! 

It was such a fun night! 
Trying I get a pick with me and Paul. Lol. Didn't quite work. 

If you ever get a chance to see Paul McCartney do it. Really. It is worth every penny and he doesn't dissapoint!!! And hey if the concert is close I will happily go with you! :)

******Thank you Dan for knowing me better than I know myself. Thank you for always taking such good care of me and making sure I have fun. I really don't deserve you but am thanking God for giving you to me anyway! Thanks for getting us the tickets and making me go. It was so perfect. I love you!********







1 comment:

  1. That must have been a blast and a great break from the everyday!! I love when God shows how awesome He is and provides a great life partner!! You make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete