Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spoken Gems


We were listening to the radio and Lady Gaga's Applause came on. It is so catchy so we all listened and danced along. Some of the lyrics are: "I live for the applause, applause, applause. I live for the applause, plause. I live for the applause plause." Later in the day:

Saffryn singing to that tune: "Emily a nause, nause, nause. Emily a nause." after a few rounds of it she stopped and looked at me.
"Mom. Who is Emily?"

-----------

Pierce pointing to his hand. "Mom I have owie."
Me: "Oh yeah. Sorry buddy."
Pierce: "Mom. Don't eat it."
Me: "Uhhh. What? That's disgusting."
Pierce: "Ya. So dont eat it."
Me thinking when have I EVER put my mouth near one of their owies. Um gross! Seriously kid? "Ok. I wont."
Pierce nodding slowly and walks away apparently satisfied with the conversation.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love this. The first time I heard Applause I thought she was saying applesauce so Safryn would not have gotten much clarification from me! :)

    ReplyDelete