Thursday, October 10, 2013

Apples

Hi.

Remember me?

I used to write down stories and memories from our life. I have been absent from here for a bit. I won't really say why. But I am back and ready to document our life once more.

Without further ado...our recent trip to the apple orchard.

Oh man, it was a blast! We were the ONLY ones there, which made it even more fun. We got to wander, pick and eat apples and this little farm had chickens! We even had Gigi with us! What more could we ask for????




Colt did a lot of this. He loved eating the apples. Once one was done he would fuss until we handed him another one!










Like his new haircut?








Pierce enjoyed his apples but most of all he loved...



The chickens!!!

He followed them around and laughed at everything they did! We need to get this boy out in the country more!



Saffryn was such a big help! She loved finding just the right apples and filling our bags up!








What's a trip without a few selfies?




Selfie #1




Selfie #2




Selfie #3

And a few group photos.













What a fun day! Can't wait to venture out in my culinary skills and make some apple recipes!













Happy Fall!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I love your family so much! Seriously, your kids are ridiculously cute. And getting so big!! I can't believe Colt already had a haircut. I am missing so much! Wish we lived closer...as in next door! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo everything Terri said above! :) Love this adventure, all of you, and your updates!

    ReplyDelete