Friday, June 7, 2013

Nine Months!

Can you believe he is 9 months old?!?!




I had the hardest time getting good pictures of him this month. He is just so busy and doesn't want to sit still!




He is a busy body and into everything. He is also very fast. NOT a good combo. At least not for momma...hehe! He wants to do everything his older siblings do. I bet that will motivate him to walk soon! As of now, he crawls super fast, can pull up on anything, stands for several seconds by himself and can slowly cruise on furniture. If we are holding his hands and trying to get him to walk he will take a few steps then get excited and start bouncing up and down. It is so funny. Cracks me up every time!




He has 4 teeth trying to come on the top and added another one on the bottom. He is eating almost everything we are now. He loves to eat!!! I am no longer dairy free and he is doing great with it! Although on a side note I am doing dairy light because too much dairy now hurts my tummy...oh the irony. But I don't even miss it that much and am willingly choosing non-dairy items. So much less fatty. Anyway moving on. He can drink out of a sippy and loves it!





He can say, dada and mama though I am not convinced he knows what he is saying. He shakes his head no. He can sign milk after I sign milk and knows where it comes from. He smiles so big when I ask him if he wants more food. He stops when I say no. He looks around right before he gets into something he knows he shouldn't...mostly Crash's food and water.





He loves to be outside and loves going on walks in the stroller. You will not hear even one sound of complaint while he is in his stroller. While outside he makes a beeline for the mulch and always tries to shove as much as possible in his mouth before I come get him. He loves splashing in the water table and gets soaking wet.




I get so many comments about how he is the happiest baby they have ever seen. It is true! He is SUCH a happy and smiley baby. He lights up a whole room!




He is sleeping much better though he still occasionally wakes and wants to nurse. He wants 2 naps a day and goes to bed about 7pm and on a good night sleeps until 6:30. On a "bad" night he will wake sometime between 11-3 and want to nurse then sleep until 6:30. Woo for that being his bad nights now!




We all love him so much! He has been the perfect addition to our family!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment