Friday, March 8, 2013

Spoken Gems


Out of nowhere Saffryn says:
"I don't want to be in the jungle cage with all the wild animals. I just want to be with mom and dad."

------------------

Saffryn was playing with her "buitar" (guitar). She wanted me to cheer after each song. So she played a song and I clapped and cheered. Then she sat there for a bit not doing anything.
So I said, "Are you going to play another one?"
Saffryn, "It just takes a minute to load up."

------------------

Saffryn has been asking about toys a lot recently and we have been trying to explain that you don't just get a new toy whenever you want. They come on special occasions...like a birthday. We could make a list of different toys that she would like to give people ideas on what to get her. Though she will not get everything on her list. She loved the idea and wanted to do one right away. So her list looked like this:

Boy barbies
Girl barbies
chalk
Tiana (princess from The Princess and the Frog)
Blue bear (Pierce has one so naturally she wants on, too)

Pretty much what I expected. Pierce wanted to make a list, too. So I asked him what he wanted for his birthday.

Daddy
Daddy bear
Juice
Milk

Hahahah!


No comments:

Post a Comment