Monday, March 18, 2013

6 Months

Half a year...holy cow!!!




This little boy is 22lbs 95% and 27 1/4 inches 70%. He is in 18 months clothes and size 5 diapers. He is a beast :)



He can roll over, sit up on his own, transfer toys from hand to hand, responds to his name and gets on his hands and knees.



He is still only breasted. I am still dairy free. He loves drinking small amounts of water from his sippy cup. He refuses to take a bottle which is a new development. He has also recently dropped his binky habit. It is so weird.




He has big blue eyes and light brown hair. I am pretty sure he teething. No teeth popping through, but his gums are very swollen and he is fussy and drooly.



We are still trying to figure out sleep. He is sleeping in the pack n play in the living room. He just wakes up every few hours. I am not sure if he is actually hungry (maybe I need to start solids) or just has bad habits (maybe I need to sleep train). Either way we need to get this figured out!!! :)



He loves his siblings! He wants to be involved in everything!!! He gets frustrated when he can't get what he wants. He is starting to really vocalize his opinions! He is my little monkey and I love him so!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. awww I love your little man!! I was just wondering about your sleeping arrangements?? I am leaning on you for advice--hee hee. We put Hollis in his big boy bed and he is doing AMAZING!! Just like Landrey did, I must have the touch--ha ha (hope I did not just curse it by saying that) But I am PTL (really I am) that he did perfectly. He just goes down exactly like in his crib and so far no issues with getting out or less sleeping.
    Love the the monthly updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him!! He's too cute! We're still dealing with sleep issues here, after sleep training!!! If you get it figured out, share the secret! It's a good thing they're so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete