Sunday, February 10, 2013

Little Treasures

There is something that happens at my house that charms me every. Single. Time.

I love when I find random things in places that don't belong. I can't help but smile and remember how great my kids are. There is something so sweet about it. So innocent. So very charming.

Here are a couple of examples:



Getting ready for bed I found this baby bunny on my bathroom sink. I am suddenly aware how sweet my girl is. How young. My heart is overflowing with joy and love.

Or





I found princess books in our spatula drawer. What was she doing? What was she thinking? How it makes me chuckle. It is such a fun surprise. I am instantly thinking about our times reading these books together. I think about how she carries these books everywhere. The troubles of my day melt away. I just love her.

Or





Once I found this. I couldn't help but laugh. A lot. I have no idea who did this. Were they working together? How weird!

The last example I have:




Dollies on the stairs. She was fast asleep when I found this. Oh so charming.


I will miss the days when I no longer find little treasures around the house!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way---I LOVE when my little Landrey does stuff like this. I want to die laughing but also think about HER and how she plays with it or uses it in her day. I love how you think:)

    ReplyDelete