Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spoken Gems

Me: "When I am done cleaning we will go to Target."
S: jumping up and down, "I love Target! I love the mall, too!"

Haha...typical girl!

-----------

While the kids are literally running laps around the house
Me: "You kids are wild animals!!!"
Saffryn: "Ya! Pierce is a cow and I am a horse!"

----------

Saffryn: "Mom, I HATE those blue things."
Me: "Uh...what blue things?"
Saffryn: "You know those blue things. I HATE them!"
Me: completely confused "Okay."

A little while later I change the diaper genie (which have blue bags that hold the dirty diapers) and Saffryn says:
"I HATE these blue things! They are disgusting."
Me: laughing "OH, that is what you were talking about!"
Saffryn: "Ya! I HATE those!"

--------

Pierce was lying down next to Colt playing with him so I run to get the camera. I come back to Saffryn joining them and telling me, "Take the picture, I got their heads."



Yes she did! Lol!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment