Friday, November 16, 2012

Last Few Weeks

In the last few weeks...

-Saffryn turned 3 and had a party!








There were different art and sensory stations for the kids to explore!



That was her face while everyone sang happy birthday! Oh what a goof!!!






Speaking of cupcakes...

We had a fun party.

-Saffryn started ballet lessons!



I love this picture! I love that I accidentally got all 3 kids!




She looks so beautiful!



She looked so grown up.



She did so well. I was proud of her.

-Pierce caught hand, foot and mouth disease (we are actually still recovering)



I wouldn't wish this on anyone.






It was so awful. He had a nasty, blistery rash. It covered his legs, diaper area, hands, face and feet. I think it was really painful. He had a few days and nights of almost no sleep because of the pain. Seriously awful. Praying no one else in our family gets this.

-Saffryn drew her first picture of people!



Can you see the heads with eyes and mouths! Then lines for bodies and legs. She also drew hair. When I asked her about the picture she said, "The daddy is cranky because the kids are being crazy." Ha!

-Colt is cute...nothing new there :)



Blue blue eyes!








Love him!

-The kids found a new hiding/ play area


















I now have to wash every pot and pan I own. Lol! Ohhhh well!

And that has been the last few weeks at our house.

Oh and last night all 3 kids slept through the night! It was amazing. Not holding my breath but it would be nice if that happened again sometime!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment