Monday, December 19, 2011

Gems 2

More hilarious conversations with Miss Sassy Pants!

I can't remember what we were talking about but Dan said something about pathetic lifeforms.
Saffryn looked at him with a puzzled look.
Dan to Saffryn: "Are you a pathetic life form?"
Saffryn: "No, I'm just really happy!"


Me to Saffryn: "What is your name?"
Saffryn: "My name Saffryn"
Me: "Good job. Did you know your full name is Saffryn Mahoney?"
Saffryn: "NO MOMMA! Not a hoe-nee. You a Hoe-nee"
Dan: "Yes, you are Saffryn Mahoney."
Saffryn: "No I'm not. I'm 2!"

Saffryn: "Look at me momma, I'm standing like a big girl." (picking up on what we are saying to Pierce. HAHA)

Saffryn: "Momma what you doing?" (We hear this phrase A LOT)
Me: "I am just washing the dishes, what are you doing?"
Saffryn: "I'm just watching you."

Saffryn at a parking lot pointing to a woman: "Who is that?"
Me: "A lady."
Saffryn: "A lady and the tramp?" (One of her favorite movies)
Me: Burst out laughing
Saffryn: laughing... "OH BOY"
Me: still laughing
Saffryn: "Lady and the tramp..hahah good one"
Me: Where does she come up with this stuff???

Saffryn: "Mamma, may I see your guacamole?"--looking at my tummy
Me: "Do you mean my mole?" I have one on my side by my belly button
Saffryn: "Ya."
Then she pulls up her shirt. "Where is my guacamole? I don't have one."

While in the car driving:
Saffryn: "OUCH"
Me: "What happened?"
Saffryn: "Piercey punched me."--They are literally 2 feet away from each other...not physically possible!
Me: "Nice try you faker. He didn't do that."
Saffryn: "Oh ya. He is resting."

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! Got me laughing and I am sure it was more funny if you were there. My fav is the lady and the tramp and the in the car driving--ha ha ha She is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! I laughed out loud at these and shared them with my coworkers :) I love the guacamole and the lady and the tramp phrases...soooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete