Monday, November 7, 2011

Big Thanks

To my Mother-In-Law!!!!!

She is so generous with her time and talents! I had planned a big art themed 2nd birthday for Saffryn (more on that later) and without any hesitation she asked how she could help! She started offering all kinds of amazing things...and it is safe to say without her help the party would not have been the same...at least not for me! She took so much stress off of me by her help.

She (and Jim) watched the children so I could shop and set up the party. She brought ALL of the food, drinks and awesome cupcakes. She helped set up the food and took pictures!!!

It is safe to say SHE IS AMAZING!!!!

So very thankful to have her support. It is no wonder why my children are completely crazy about this sweet woman :)

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment