Thursday, July 7, 2011

Look who...

Look who has come out to play!!!!




To say I am excited is a bit of an understatement! While growing up my sister and I played with dolls and barbies extensively! And I L-O-V-E-D every second of it!!! I honestly think my sister outgrew playing with them before I did....and she is several years younger than me...haha! So when I found out I was having a girl I started dreaming of the day we could play dolls and barbies together. Little did I know it would come so quickly!!!



Saffryn is only 19 months old and is interested...hip hip hooray! :)



Now to be fair it is VERY basic play still. She mostly wants to dress the dolls (with my help) and put them in and out of their cars and drive it around. But I love getting to play with her....lets be honest...she will probably outgrow playing with them before I do!



I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!


1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it! You were such a girly girl :) I was a bit of a tomboy unfortunately! Never really got interested in barbies.

    ReplyDelete