Friday, May 13, 2011

Pierce's Room

Well it's finally done (I think)....Pierce's Room!!! I really wanted a puppy dog room for him, but had a really really hard time finding puppy bedding. I was told it is not a very popular choice for boy's bedding and the bedding I found was actually discontinued because it was not selling...who would have thought??? The bedding is actually dogs and cars/trucks. Since I had a hard time finding dog stuff I decided to make it have touches of both dogs and trucks/cars. Hope you like it :)

Standing in the doorway looking in. The crib and closet are to the left, the book shelf and rocking chair are on the right wall. The window is straight ahead and the changing table/dresser is directly across from the window!


The left wall. That is actually a big stuffed boxer I found at a store here in town! My mom painted the wall brown back in February and I painted the shelves navy last month!


A close up of his name. I painted the letters myself :)


A close up of the shelves.

A close up of the truck and a picture frame I got at my "sprinkle"!!!

The right wall. The rocking chair was Saffryn's everything else we found special for Pierce!


A close up of the wall and toy shelf. My mom and I painted it orange in February!

A close close up of the truck!

The bench my mom and I painted back in February. There are going to be some cushions on it soon! :) Dan helped put up the curtains.

The door on the left is the door out. The doors on the right are the closet. This is his dresser we use as a changing table for now! The window is directly behind us!

There you go!!! I think it is a fun room and perfect for our little boy! We are all doing well. More updates to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment