Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Great Big Thanks!

This post is for my mother who sacrificially used 7 days of vacation to come help us! She is just amazing! I mean really who does that??? Who uses their vacation to be a servant??? She came in on Sat May 7th and left today May 17th. She was here 10 days and was SO incredibly helpful to us. She has an amazing ability to see things that need to be done and do them before I even get a chance to ask her. This includes the unfun jobs of: dishes, laundry, cooking meals, sweeping/house cleaning in general and taking care of Crash. She also helped so much with the children! If I needed special time with Pierce she would take Saffryn and go do something fun with her. If I needed special time with Saffryn she would go and take Pierce so I could spend the time with her. She even watched both kids so Dan and I could go see Thor (which by the way was a really good movie...highly recommend it!). She provided laughs, insights, patience and a big helping hand. I was SO sad to see her leave today. She got a great chance to bond with Saffryn who now calls her "Ya ya". Which by the way was Saffryn's idea...not ours! Thanks so much MOM!!!! You were a big help. I don't know what I would have done this week without you! We all are going to miss you. Can't wait to see you soon. You are the BEST mom I know....lucky it was me (and Erydin) who gets to call you that :)


At the zoo with Dan and Saffryn (Pierce and I are taking the Picture :) )


Ya ya with a 9 day old Pierce!

Holding baby Pierce. He is only a few hours old!

Ya ya holding baby Pierce...only a few days old!


Water play with Saffryn!

Ya ya playing with Saffryn!
Wish you lived closer! We miss you already. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love your mom, she's great! And I LOVE your new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete