Wednesday, November 10, 2010

pregnancy update

So I had a doctors apt today for our little jr jr (thats what we are calling him/her for now)! I have the MOST wonderful ob! She is so down to Earth, patient and gives you as much time as you need for your appointment!!! This can come at a cost though. Yesterday we had to wait over 2 hours and ended up not even getting to see her!!! Needless to say that can be very frustrating but trust me she is worth it :)

She decided to move my due date back until May 16, 2011. This is because my cycles are longer and the earlier sono confirmed that it should be later. Of course I would so much rather have my due date pushed earlier...LOL! But babies rarely come on their due date any way so not that big of a deal.

She took my blood pressure..and all looks well. The baby's heartbeat was a steady 164 bpm. I got a flu shot and was sent on my way! We scheduled our sono for December 20 at 8 am. It seems SO far away. Wish I could be more patient! It is also slightly nerve racking because last time I was just so excited to find out the sex I didn't realize what the sono actually does. Checks to make sure your baby is developing properly. It can be scary to say the least.

But we are excited to get to know this baby more and more. And I love to get little sneak peeks into their secret world :) My tummy is slowly creeping its way out! Well thats all for now!!!

1 comment: