Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One small inch for baby one big smile for momma

Saffryn could not be any closer to crawling...in fact she made her first tiny...I mean tiny inch forward today! I know I should not be so excited...once she learns to move she wont stop...but it is so much fun! I recorded her today in 3 parts...why you might ask. Well really because uploading video takes forever and I am convinced the smaller the video the shorter time it takes to upload. So the 3 videos are taken all right after the other. I know I am weird..LOL. Crash of course makes an appeareance...heaven forbid he might miss something :) I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do! ps Saffryn is almost 27 weeks old.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! She's SUPER close!! You can totally tell that she's really concentrating and trying to figure it out...how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going back to see these now that Sadie is this age :)

    ReplyDelete