Thursday, May 27, 2010

On the move...backwards!!!

So yesterday Dan and I celebrated 3 years of marraige! The time really goes fast. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who takes care of all of us. He is such a loving and gentle man and I know Saffryn is going to grow up knowing what a man should look like and how he should treat her! I am so thankful that God has put us together!!!! We got to experience a baby free night (thanks to Papa, Gigi and Aunt Abbie) and go out on the town! We had a great time eating and talking. Happy 3 year Anniversary!!!!

Ok so moving on to what I am sure you want to read about...Saffryn (and who could blame you she is awfully cute...LOL)!!! She has officially started crawling...backwards! She sees a toy she wants to play with and she goes for it only ends up away from it...LOL! It is kind of funny and sad too. She is really trying hard and could not literally be any closer to crawling! She is also able to sit up by herself. I thought I was going crazy the other morning when I put her on her tummy and came back from the kitchen to her sitting up! But alas...I am not crazy I have seen her do it several times! I love the new independence her body is giving her! Soon she will be able to go where she wants and explore what she wants...yes I know I may not like where she goes...hah. But still I love to see what interests her!

We have experienced a new thing this week...bubbles! I have no idea if she liked them or not. She was completely stoned faced the whole time!!! She reached out for them and watched them but did not crack a smile or laugh one time!!! She is so funny! What a serious and thoughtful personality she has!! Enjoy the pictures sorry they are so dark :)









Bubbles everywhere!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog!!!! I'm totally stalking you now! Saffryn is SOOOO adorable and I hope to meet her soon! I'm home now, and will be here all summer! Love you Tylie! Melissa

    ReplyDelete