Monday, August 22, 2016

Vacation Part 2

Las Vegas here we come....
Colt wanted to hide under the blanket. Hahah!
Dan is not amused by my car selfies. ;)

It is about a 12 hour drive from my moms house to Las Vegas. My sister and brother in law drove down with us! I think we made it in 14 hours. Pretty good! 

We stayed on the strip together and really had a blast! Here are some of the pictures of our weekend there!

Uncle Steve, Aunt Erydin and the big kids   
Dinner together before our show: LOVE!
Saffryn, Pierce and I at LOVE. They were so excited!
The show had an age minimum of 5 so only my big two could come. They were amazed and awed by the show. It was such a treat for me to share that with them! I loved getting to experience it with my sister and Steve, too! It was a special night!
Breakfast at Paris 
Breakfast at Paris

We swam, we ate, we walked all around, we swam some more, we saw as much as we could and we had a wonderful time. The kids did amazing! We stayed up so late and were busy all day long and they were so patient. We loved getting to spend time with my sister and Steve and Dad and Deana. 

I'm pretty sure Saffryn thought Las Vegas was the most magical place in the world. Hahah! Oh I love her!

It was a great weekend. 

Next up: Wedding Pictures!

1 comment: