Friday, May 13, 2016

Baking

I love baking with my kids! I love their clumsy hands and energetic attitudes. They are so eager to help. 
We made banana muffins the other day from scratch together. It was so fun. I loved that the little boys wanted to wear their hats the whole time. They all wanted a job and appreciated even the smallest task. 

By the time the muffins were in the oven the kitchen was a little worse for wear. 
But at this moment in time there was just something so sweet about it. The eggshells, flour, Legos all on the floor just seemed to represent this specific stage I am in. I had to take a picture and capture just exactly what life looks like right now. I know it won't always be like this. So for today I will try to embrace and enjoy this stage. 

You know, I won't always have the joy of stepping on Legos with one foot while stepping on eggshells with the other. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment