Friday, September 5, 2014

Spoken Gems

Saffryn: "mom, will you turn on some music?"
Me: "sure! What do you want to listen to?"
Saffryn: "The Beatles! Will you turn on the song that I like?"
Me: "Which one is that?"
Saffryn: "You know. The one. The one that sings about she. About the girl."

Oh, so pretty much every song that The Beatles ever wrote. Thanks for narrowing that down for me. Lol!!! 

-For the record it was "I've Just Seen a Face." The girl has impeccable taste!

-----------

At the dinner table Colt started asking for dessert. After being told he needed to eat his sloppy joe first he reached out and picked it up then said in a grunty voice: "heaby." Then he set the sandwich back down. Meaning sorry this sandwich is to heavy to eat. I think I will take the brownie. Hahah

Oh these silly kids!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment