Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What in the World

Max was napping which is my signal to prepare dinner (unless of course I want to do it one handed or with a screaming baby. None of which is my favorite, truth be told). 

I told the boys to play in their room and they willingly shuffled off. Saffryn was still with her Gigi so I was free to make dinner. Winning. Totally winning. 

After a rather labor intensive dinner prep it was ready to go in the oven and I was ready to check on my boys. 

Are you ready? 

I walked into this:






What in the world??? Those mattresses are pretty heavy. And the curtains were very interesting. Maybe we are listening to too much rock n roll and they were partying like rock stars while trashing their room? Lol. I really don't know but between this and this:




(The pictures don't seem nearly as bad as it felt at the time. It felt like the biggest mess EVER)

And a baby Max who had just woke up I no longer felt like I was winning. 

But I did feel like listening to some more  rock n roll. So we did. And we cleaned. And it was great. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yep you have brothers/boys!! My little one is 13 months and is the hulk, so totally get your life!! So wished we lived closer. Miss you friend!!

    ReplyDelete