Monday, May 26, 2014

Pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks!


Crazy hat hair




Eating donuts on his third birthday!






Fell asleep like that on our way down to house hunt. Lol!

Little buddy fell asleep in the car again!


He turned his head and look at that awesome hair!!! 


Hehe

Saffryn and me!



Saffryn at her first pedicure. It was a fun time with some good friends. Kind of our last hurrah before we move :(


Colt looking good!




Happy boy!


Cannot get over this precious face. 


Some new Jammie's he got from my aunt and uncle. So sweet. 




Saffryn drew these monsters outside. I love them!


The boys next to the Rose bushes I am so very proud of! I had them when they were just tiny and now they are the size of the boys. I will miss these roses. 



Watching cartoons with his lovey and baseball. All boy!

Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment