Friday, August 16, 2013

Spoken Gems

A few funny stories:

Pierce wanted to pick some batman underwear to wear for the day (yay).
Me: " You want to wear batman? Yea. Du na na na na na na Da na na na na na na. BATMAN!!!
Pierce:  while taking a step back "Mom, calm down."
-------------

Pierce: "I'm a big boy"
Me: "Oh yay? How old are you?"
Pierce: very excitedly "TWO! I am a big HUGE 2"

------------------
It was bedtime and Pierce was fighting me so hard. Finally I sat him down and told him it was time to get pj's on.
Pierce: very emphatically "You just a mean guy."
------------------

Some of Saffryn's mispronunciations:

Redults-adults
Pushions-cushions
Parrots-pears
Bassert-dessert
Tormado-tornado

I know one day she will say all of those things right so now we just enjoy them!

Oh these two! They are just too much :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love those little spoken gems!! They are the sweetest! SO excited to see all my favorites soon!

    ReplyDelete