Friday, June 3, 2011

life with 2

What does life with two look like????


Sometimes life with two looks like this:


Poor baby!

Poor baby #2
Sometimes it looks like this:

Who is the real dog???? hehe!
A lot of times life with two looks like this:

Sink full of dirty dishes...among other messy places in my house!

Shopping with two children looks like this:



At Walmart picking up a few things!

Sometimes life with two babies looks like this:


Fun times with Momma!!!

fun times with Momma!
But the absolute best part of life with two is:


My two loves!!!!

My two loves!
There you have it! My life summed up with 2 children!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so great that she is holding him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicking through blogs and stumbled upon yours - our lives look very similar, right down to the (occasionally) crying babies and creative shopping cart packing! My daughter is 16 months old and son is 3 months. It's an adventure!

    ReplyDelete