Thursday, April 1, 2010

Saffryn at 20 weeks

20 weeks seems so old to me!!! WOW. Well here are a few videos of her at 20 weeks.

She was in such a playful mood and laughing a lot, so I thought I would try and get some video of it. Of course as soon as she saw the camera she just started sucking on her hand and staring at the camera...haha!! Oh well, at least you get a glimpse of her sweet giggles.

She is almost constantly on her tummy now. As soon as I lie her down on her back she rolls to her tummy. She is working on getting coordination and strength so she can crawl! What a big girl :)

1 comment:

  1. awww what a sweetheart!!! So adorable!!! I know how it goes with the video and camera, they just know. I always try and "document" her stages and behaviors, good and bad, and she always stops when she sees the camera/video camera. We momma's see so many cute things we just want to share with the world and they don't cooperate. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete